The first day of class will be Wednesday, August 19, which is five days earlier than the previously scheduled start. The last day of class will be Friday, November 13. Finals will be held November 14-19, and Commencement exercises are scheduled for Saturday, November 21.
Trò chơi hacker bùng nổClasses will be offered in three formats: face-to-face, hybrid (a combination of face-to-face and online) and online only. The length of classes will be extended to adhere to the contact hours requirement.
Academics - What is Different?
Trò chơi hacker bùng nổTexas Southern University will move to a modified 13-week schedule for the upcoming fall semester, which has students completing the term prior to the traditional Thanksgiving break. Due to the novel coronavirus, the modified schedule shortens the semester and adjusts class instruction time accordingly.
All university processes remain the same, however the start and end dates change.
- Online - If your class is fully online to begin with, it will remain online
- Hybrid- Some face to face classes will now be Hybrid. That means that you will have a mixture of online and in-person classes.
- Reduced class size - Class sizes have been reduced in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Classroom Safety - Classroom density will be reduced by 50% when possible, as advised by our healthcare professionals and partners.
Q: How can I get my books for classes?
A: You can order your books through the TSU Campus and your materials will be sent to you.
Registration for the Fall 2020 semester is now open. Register Now.
Texas Southern University is waiving the TSI testing fee for students who are unable to physically take the test. In lieu, students will pay a fee through Examity, a remote test proctoring service, to take the TSI test. For more information about testing at TSU, visit TSI Assessment.
Q: Are facial masks required when coming to campus?
A: Yes, for those coming to campus, please remember that it is required that you wear a facial mask.
COVID Related accommodations
Trò chơi hacker bùng nổStudents are required to contact their Academic Advisor to discuss online class options prior to proceeding with the COVID related accommodation process.
Trò chơi hacker bùng nổAccommodations/adjustments offered
- Academic flexibility during quarantine/isolation
- Remote attendance and participation for on-campus academic requirements
Accommodations not provided
- Individualized instruction
- Individualized tutoring
- Personal care attendant
- Provision of personal aids and assistive devices (e.g., wheelchair/hearing aids)
Contact DisabilityServices@tsu.eduTrò chơi hacker bùng nổ, 713-313-4210
While TSU on-campus tours are currently delayed, you can virtually tour our beautiful campus. Visit .
Bell Building 200
Freshman Advising Suite
Fairchild Building - 114
Student Health Services
Student Health Center